Hi! I'm Marc, I hold a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, and Connaxio is my consulting, electronics, software and automation business.
I launched Espoir, the open source, PoE+, ESP32-based devboard with a mikroBUSTM socket, on CrowdSupply in Fall 2022, along with a few other mikroBUSTM-compatible boards. The boards can also be purchased at Mouser, their development files are available on GitHub, and their full documentation can be accessed through the left-side menu on this website.
Need help with your project? I enjoy projects that involve solving a specific problem with a multidisciplinary / systems engineering approach. Some of the things I have done include:
- Design and build a multicopter drone from the ground up, including frame design, propulsion system, electrical systems, photography and mapping system;
- Design and build a quantum magnetic field sensor for a CubeSat;
- Design and build a greenhouse climate control system;
- Setup and run a web server with multiple services, including file storage and synchronisation, email server, VPN, media streaming;
- Program and operate a real-time image and video capture, streaming, display, and feature detection application;
- Automate appliances inside a house (well, an appartment really);
- Run a small PCB assembly operation;
- Build devices and furniture with 3D printers and wood.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.